We know you don’t always have as much time as you would like to prepare for the holidays. To help you we’ve collected ten (easy) ways you can make your Thanksgiving 2014 stand out from the rest.
1. No ice bucket? No problem. Hollow out that pumpkin sitting on your stoop and you have a festive, homemade ice bucket perfect for chilling wine. Best part? You can discard it when the night is over (or the wine is gone). http://bit.ly/1twfNoK
2. You don’t have to be a DIY expert to make this fun centerpiece.
3. Who knew pumpkins had so many uses? http://bit.ly/1EkTYex
4. In love with these personalized place cards. http://bit.ly/1EuPaFp
5. If you’re handy with a drill you can create the perfect ‘au naturel’ centerpiece in a matter of minutes. http://bit.ly/1oGW7tW
6. Keep it simple. A few acorns, glass votive holders and white candles create an elegant look.
7. There are a million ways to decorate with mason jars. We love this seasonal look! http://bit.ly/1Elp5c2
8. Candles wrapped in cinnamon. Yum!
9. Don’t know what to do with that old sweater? Don’t throw it away! A little ribbon and some stuffing can make this one-of-a-kind pumpkin. http://bit.ly/1r6tF93
10. Make your home smell as good as it looks. Mulled spices? Yes please! http://bit.ly/1uOdnCg