Customize Your Hinged Patio Door
Our hinged patio doors are customizable to fit the requirements of your home. We offer a broad selection of hardware finishes including brushed nickel, antique brass and more. Add the finishing touch to your hinged glass patio door with a unique grille profile and pattern. Choose from several glass packages designed to enhance energy efficiency, provide privacy and reduce noise.
- Color Options— Classic neutral colors available to complement any home design.
- In-Swing vs. Out-Swing— Depending on the space where you’re installing the patio door, you are able to have the door swing in or out.
Hardware Finishes— Various options include attractive metal handles in nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, polished brass, tan and white finishes.
Glass— Create your ideal energy-efficient hinged patio door with customizable glass packages. We offer glass coatings, gas fills and spacers to improve energy efficiency. Request our ENERGY STAR® certified glass package or sound & security laminated glass option.
Grilles— We offer a range of grille profiles and patterns. Customize the look of the door’s glass planes to perfectly complement your home’s style.
- Screens— Complete your hinged patio door with a screen.
Features & Benefits Of Vinyl Hinged Patio Doors
Simonton offers a broad selection of vinyl hinged patio doors that have many advantages over other materials:
- Vinyl offers durability and a low-maintenance design you can count on.
- Unlike other materials, vinyl doesn’t need to be painted or stained.
- It’s weather-resistant and won’t rot or decay over time.
- It’s also a great insulator, making it an energy efficient option for your home.
Our vinyl hinged patio doors are an affordable option for replacement projects and new home construction.
French Hinged vs. Center Hinged Patio Doors
Hinged patio doors are available in two variations: French hinged and center hinged. Both styles are available as in-swing or out-swing on a durable door hinge and feature multi-point lock handles with a center bolt.
Below, we will dive into the differences between both swinging patio doors so that you can make the best decision for your home.
French Hinged Patio Door
- French Hinged Patio Doors has two operating door panels and allow you to choose which way you want the door to swing; whether inward or outward.
- A key benefit of French hinged patio doors is that they are easy to open and afford a wide and beautiful view and add elegance to any home.
- With both door panels opening, you will have more clearance than with a sliding patio door for bringing large items in or out of your home.
Learn more about our French hinged patio doors.
How much do French hinged patio doors cost?
The cost of a custom French hinged patio door is contingent upon style options, hardware finishes, and grille options. For an estimate on a French hinged patio door for your home, contact a Simonton pro here.
Center Hinged Patio Door
Center hinged patio doors exclusively open on one side.
- This patio door is perfect for those who prefer a swinging style door but do not have the clearance to allow both sides to swing open.
- A center hinged patio door allows you to choose which panel is operable, and which way you’d like it to swing: in or out. View examples here.
How much do center hinged patio doors cost?
Pricing for a custom center hinged patio door varies based upon a number of factors including sizing and styling. You can get an estimate for a center hinged patio door by contacting a Simonton pro here.