Are you replacing your old wood windows? Don’t throw them away! Upcycling old wood windows is a great way to give your home a unique look.
Top 10 ways to upcycle old wood windows.
1. Turn old windows into this antique headboard.
2. Build a cold frame to help protect your plants.
3. Add a little privacy to your patio or deck.
4. Get creative in your garden.
5. Kitchen in need of a facelift? Make these amazing shabby chic cabinets.
6. Give your guests a welcoming place to hang their coats.
7. Repurpose old windows into this ‘antique’ curio cabinet.
8. Need a menu for your wedding? This window does the trick.
9. Make this chalkboard calendar to help keep you organized.
10. Old windows make perfect coffee tables.
Looking for more fun ways to repurpose old windows? Read Repurpose Old Windows with These 3 Fun DIYs.