Bring the luck of the Irish to your home with these St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas!
1. How can you not love these adorable paper shamrocks?
This is a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft the kids can help with too! (via Hoosier Homemade)
2. This shamrock wreath is inexpensive AND easy to make.
Who knew lima beans and peas could look so pretty? (via Bubbly Nature Creations)
3. If you’re not in the St. Patrick’s Day mood yet, you will be after this.
This larger than life “Paint Chip” canvas is the perfect way to decorate your mantel. (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
4. Did you know wood shims are super cheap and easy to paint?
(via My Crafty Spot)
5. This DIYer created a festive St. Patrick’s Day wreath for just $4.
(via The DIY Playbook)
6. A mini canvas is perfect for adding a little pop of color to your home.
7. Make a wreath using clippings from your yard.
(via Blue Sky Confessions)
8. Another creative take on a St. Patrick’s Day wreath.
9. Planning a party for St. Patrick’s Day?
This will get your guests in the holiday spirit! (via Hand Make My Day)
10. Give traditional streamers a facelift.
(via Studio DIY)