Winter’s frigid temperatures are here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t warm up your home’s exterior by adding curb appeal. There are several quick fixes and tips that can create winter curb appeal for your home.
5 easy ways to add winter curb appeal.
1. Adding lighting around your sidewalks and driveway help boost your nighttime curb appeal.
With the days still being short, your home’s exterior could use extra lighting at night. Try adding driveway lights or lights leading to your doorway.
2. Easily add curb appeal to your home by refreshing your house numbers.
With less distractions from colorful flowers and plants in winter, house numbers stand out more. This is a simple fix that can instantly add winter curb appeal if your existing house numbers are outdated.
Make your own house numbers with a DIY tutorial HERE.
3. Trim your shrubs and other greenery.
Hedges and shrubs are perfect for helping you maintain your home’s curb appeal throughout winter, but you want to make sure they’re not overgrown. Evenly trimmed landscaping can make all the difference in your home’s exterior.
4. Dress up your window boxes with evergreens and berries.
5. Keep your driveway and sidewalks clear of snow.
This might seem too obvious, but clearing snow from your walkways can improve the look of your home’s exterior this winter. And your neighbors will appreciate it, too!
Want more home improvement tips? Check out these winter home improvement ideas.