Replacing your old doors?
Don’t throw your old wood doors away! We have seven ways you can upcycle and repurpose old doors to create a unique look in every room of your home.
You may remember our post a while back where we featured a number of ways to repurpose old windows. Well, we realized there are lots of wonderful home decor items that could, and should, be repurposed to give them new life. We shouldn’t limit ourselves to just windows.
So today we’re featuring the door.
Old doors are perfect for repurposing because there are so many different purposes they can serve and an endless number of ways to use them.
We collected some of our favorite ways to repurpose old doors, in hopes that you’ll be able to give an old door you find, a new life.
Top 7 Ways to Upcycle Old Doors
1. Ever wondered what to do with an old garage door? Try turning it into a wall hanging. (via BHG)
2. Need extra seating? Or another bed for an overflow of guests? These old doors did the trick. (via The Urban Cottage)
3. This old door became the perfect headboard in this tween’s room. (via At the Picket Fence)
4. Use an old door to create a unique table for your patio with little effort. (via The Handmade Home)
5. Using two old wood doors, $50, and a few days work, you too can have this super chic sofa. (via Design Sponge)
6. This upcycled privacy screen is a perfect backdrop AND is so easy to make yourself! (via Not Just a Housewife)
7. You could be the owner of the cutest coffee table EVER with the help of these old doors. (via Sweet Pickins Furniture)
Want more upcycle inspiration? Read Repurpose Old Windows With These 3 Easy DIYs.