It’s no secret. We love fall and everything that comes with this festive, colorful season. But what’s the best part of fall? The incredible DIY fall decorations you can make that fill your home with coziness and comfort.
7 DIY fall decorations you’ll love just as much as we do.
1. Striped, reclaimed wood blocks make an ideal fall centerpiece.
Using reclaimed wood blocks and a little paint, you can make these adorable wood block pumpkins. These are perfect for any mantle or table centerpiece. Click here to get the full tutorial.
2. Fill mason jars with flowers for an easy fall DIY.
Mason jars have so many wonderful uses. This mason jar craft is super easy to make and adds the perfect amount of fall to your home. Learn how to make it here.
3. Did someone say glitter pumpkins?
Who says you can’t add a little sparkle to your fall décor? HGTV has the step-by-step instructions to help you achieve this glittery look.
4. We’ve ‘fall’en for these candy corn trivets.
Don’t forget the kitchen! These candy corn trivets are sure to add fall flair to any kitchen counter.
5. These delicious smelling apple candles will fill your home with fall scents.
These apple candles are made from chopped up old crayons and apple cider spices. And smell amazing! Click here to get the tutorial.
6. Gourd candles are super easy to make and will last throughout the fall season.
Gourd candles are similar to apple candles, but will actually last you a few days longer. And they make an incredibly cute fall centerpiece. Learn how to make them here.
7. Pine cones and flowers make the perfect fall door decoration.
A pine cone door hanger is the perfect decoration to outfit your front door for fall. Click here to get the full tutorial.
Want more DIY fall decoration ideas? Read our 6 Quick and Easy DIYs You’ll ‘Fall’ For.