ProFinish Brickmould® 600Vinyl Slider New Construction Window
Available in a 2-lite style with two operable sash or in a 3-lite configuration with an operable sash at both ends of the window, the Simonton ProFinish® Brickmould 600 Slider is beautiful, practical and easy to use.
- Unique triple-wall roller track provides stability and smooth operation
- Self-lubricating rollers are guaranteed for life
- Contoured pull stile provides dependable performance over time
- Easy-glide sash for smooth operation
ProFinish Brickmould 600 Series
Features & options are not available on all styles.
Series may not be available in all areas of the country.
Styles Available in the Brickmould 600 Series
A Breath of Fresh Air
Built to Weather Life
Beauty that Endures
For more detailed information:
- Bronze Tint
- Gray Tint
- SafePoint Impact-resistant Glass
Colorful options. Unforgettable style.
Choose from a wide selection of color and style options to accomplish the look you want. Standard vinyl colors are molded throughout the vinyl for long-lasting beauty. Available on the ProFinish® Brickmould 600 series, Decorum® is a portfolio of unique interior options that allows you to create a look that is distinctively yours. With Decorum, you can select the color, finish and hardware options that complement your home brilliantly.
Download our Simonton ProFinish Brickmould® brochure
- dark woodgrain
- light woodgrain
- brushed nickel
- oil-rubbed bronze
- dark bronze
- polished brass
- Sculptured Brass
- Simulated Divided Lites
The thermal and structural testing data listed here is for reference only! Contact a Simonton sales representative directly to insure you have the most current information.
- Brickmould 600 2-Lite Slider Structural Data
- Brickmould 600 2-Lite Slider with Grids Thermal Data
- Brickmould 600 2-Lite Slider without Grids Thermal Data
- Bricmould 600 3-Lite Slider Structural Data
- Brickmould 600 3-Lite Slider with Grids Thermal Data
- Brickmould 600 3-Lite Slider without Grids Thermal Data
The following links go to the top architectural resources where you will be able to find technical information that is needed to review and select products and complete the specification process. If you are unable to locate the information you need please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.